Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bigby!

Today, my little puppy has turned six years old!!! Tomorrow, we're going to the pet supply store to let him pick out a toy.
I remember the day last year that I came home with you. It was the happiest moment I've ever remembered. You've been an awesome friend.
You make me laugh when I'm sad, never make me angry, and I love comforting and holding you and talking to you and petting you when you're scared. I love being your friend. I love making you happy. I love giving you treats and rawhide bones. I love... loving you.
Thanks for being my little sweetheart. Thanks for being my friend. Everyday with you is special. Everyday is a surprise with you--always a good surprise. Thanks for being my little pal.
Thanks, Bigby, for being one of the best friends I've ever had. Thanks for letting me give you crazy nicknames, like Little Bunny, Kitty and Prince Caspian!
Thanks for playing with me, training with me, being active and just being a great, silly, ol' pal!!



 Happy Birthday, Bigsbian!